Dr. Paulvin is an innovative and integrative physician in the study of Functional Medicine, Integrative Sports Medicine, Regenerative medicine, Osteopathic Manipulation and Craniosacral Therapy.
1. What inspired your passion for human optimization and precision medicine?
Having a personal experience where old school traditional medicine gave me more symptoms than I started with. Using data and the most up to date knowledge is the way to help me feel my best now and in the future.
2. What has been a game-changer for your medicine practice?
Peptide therapy enables me to provide care for so many issues to my patients.
3. How do you think medicine is changing? What does the future of medicine look like?
Medicine is changing because patients are demanding more of their doctors. Patients want more personalized and preventative care. They are asking doctors for various tests and unfortunately some doctors don't think that way. Medicines next generation will consist of monitoring data every 6 months to a year and getting a personalized plan from your doctor. This plan will be a combination of preventative medicine and disease treatment, with the newest and best options available.
4. What is one health practice that is underrated for supporting longevity?
Meditation/breath-work is so underrated for the benefits that it can offer.
5. What is your daily health routine?
I have a newborn, so it's off. I wake up, journal, manifest with morning sunlight and then do a trivia game to stimulate brain. l also workout and take my supplements for day.
6. What is one piece of longevity advice that you want to leave our audience with?
More is not always better. Have data and use accordingly. If you don't start with the foundational things; sleep, exercise, and diet you are really working uphill.